1. Murphys abide by R&A Golf Rules
2. Murphys Players are first and foremost encouraged to enjoy our golf events, relax, enjoy your day, be friendly and have fun.
3. If you have are an advanced player and have an issue or wish to point out a rule, please remember: instill confidence to those players not as fortunate or qualified as yourselves – mention kindly rules or speed of play and keep confidence up of our learners!
4. Murphys Golf Club are renowned for encouraging both Men and Women to play golf at all levels. Golf is half of the event, socialsing the other, especially on this beautiful island!
5. Murphys Golf Club request our Members to please always responsible and respectful for and to the people and places we visit for our Events, remembering we have an impeccable reputation that we’d like to keep.
6. Our time is volunteered and we work really hard for the love of golf and YOU!
7. Volunteers and Sponsors are always welcome to please offer their help. Captains’ contact details are noted below.
Hoping you enjoy our rules! We welcome you to our next event.
Any suggestions always welcome.
Tel: +230 59 400 400